Welcome to my blog....a collection of Christian notes, thoughts, other words of wisdom and some general fun stuff from various sources.





Monday, July 25, 2005

Tracy went to the doctor today for an update on her asthma. Doctor pleased with her good response to the medication; she is feeling much better and her cough has really eased up. I'm on vacation this week but don't really have anything planned; I may go to the beach for a couple of days and my catch some ballgames. David got a call today from the application he put in at Dollar General and should be starting there soon. That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear that Tracy is feeling better!!! All of us over here at the DeLoach household are well for the time being :) Hope to see you all soon!! Love Cara

    ReplyDelete