Welcome to my blog....a collection of Christian notes, thoughts, other words of wisdom and some general fun stuff from various sources.





Sunday, May 28, 2006

Weekend Update

Saturday was a lazy, do-nothing day for me, but Tracy worked like a crazy woman, cleaning and scrubbing the house. She's paying the price for it today because the cleaning chemicals has really made her asthma act up this morning. Normally she can use her inhalers and she's OK, but she's having to use her breathing treatment this morning because she's having such a hard time breathing. Went to Blockbuster yesterday and rented Big Momma's House 2 and Chicken Little. Watched Big Momma last night....it was OK. I did not see the first BM movie, but Tracy said the first one was better than the 2nd. Rick had a fit because I rented the movies from Blockbuster. He said I could have gotten them far cheaper somewhere else, but I went to Blockbuster because they have a good selection and they are within walking distance of the house. It's still cheaper than going to the movies to see the flicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment