Welcome to my blog....a collection of Christian notes, thoughts, other words of wisdom and some general fun stuff from various sources.





Friday, July 13, 2007

Move Completed!

Well, the mobile Hartley family has moved yet again, this time into a 3 bedroom apt on the first floor. I took off 3 days work to get everything packed and ready to move, then had movers come in to move the stuff. I'm getting too old to be moving washers, dryers, sofas and chairs up and down 3 flights of stairs in 95-degree heat! I still don't know how Rick and I got everything moved the first time, down one flight of stairs and up 3 flights during 2 of the hottest days in October. It was a miracle I didn't fall and break something. Of course, just after we moved in to the 3rd floor apt, I missed a step, fell and sprained my knee really bad. It's 6 months later and it still isn't right. At least now, we can unpack the boxes at our own pace.

It was back to work for me today.....and what a zoo. And guess what? I get to work 3:30 to midnight tomorrow! My main goal for tomorrow is just to get through it and stay awake for the hour-long drive home.

Later,

Toad

No comments:

Post a Comment