Welcome to my blog....a collection of Christian notes, thoughts, other words of wisdom and some general fun stuff from various sources.





Saturday, July 28, 2007

Toad Warriors cling to first

The Toad Warriors increased their lead by a point in Fox Sports Public League 33642 yesterday, creeping up to 87 points. Miami Masters stayed even for the day at 85 points. Victor Martinez had a home run and Travis Hafner 2 RBI to lead the Toads' hitting attack, while Jake Peavy picked up a victory.

Today's my Saturday rotation day, 9-5:30. A freaky thing happened on the way to work this morning. There was a rear-end accident NB on I-275 near Gandy Blvd, which obviously had traffic backed up. I was fairly near the front of the line, because some traffic had been getting through. Police then blocked off all lanes of I-275, then apparently decided to let about 10 cars through, but only in one lane. I’m sitting there almost knowing that I would be late for work, then they signaled me on through, and even though there was a long line of cars behind me, I was the last car they let through, and it was only the vehicles in my lane that they let through. Thus, I made it to work on time. The Lord must have wanted me to get to work on time this morning!

A major loss in the family....Tracy lost another 3.8 lbs this week, now up to 36 lbs lost. I stayed the same this week, my total weight loss is 9 lbs.




No comments:

Post a Comment