Welcome to my blog....a collection of Christian notes, thoughts, other words of wisdom and some general fun stuff from various sources.





Sunday, November 4, 2007


Above is a picture we took from our recent visit to the Lowry Park zoo. What does it have to do with anything in this post? Absolutely nothing!

Rick is doing better today following his oral surgery. His mouth was still bleeding yesterday and the dentist said to pack the affected areas with teabags. So I went and bought some raspberry flavored herb tea. Bleeding seems to have pretty much stopped today; the dentist said there may be some bleeding for up to 48 hrs after the surgery. Rick also got really sick last night; I think it was from the pain medication he'd been taking. He stopped taking it after he got sick and seems much better this morning.

Tracy's weekly weigh-in went well--another 2.4 pounds lost, now up to 75 pounds lost. I, unfortunately, gained a pound, so I've lost a measly 21 pounds. I still have 9 more pounds to lose to reach my goal weight.

I worked half a day yesterday, lounged around and watched college football the rest of the day.

Later........

No comments:

Post a Comment