Welcome to my blog....a collection of Christian notes, thoughts, other words of wisdom and some general fun stuff from various sources.





Thursday, November 8, 2007

Randy bought a new car!

Well, OK, only in my dreams! However, I am going to the Motor Trend New Car Show in Tampa today, and once I come back, I'll probably have the hankerin' for a new car. "Over my dead body" says Tracy. So I guess that means no new vehicle!

Here's some tidbits from Charles Stanley....

Colossians. 2:9-15:
Once we are saved, we no longer have a sin nature, but instead we have God’s nature within us. However, sometimes we still sin because we still have a human body, which sometimes can lead us into sin. The message of scripture is that we are a new person once we accept God’s grace.

Ephesians 2:1-11
3 types of death:
1. Physical
2 Spiritual
3. Eternal
Verses 1-3 show God’s viewpoint of sinners. Lost people are walking dead people. A person who is spiritually alive is more alive than one who is spiritually dead. Those who are spiritually dead do not understand spiritual things.
Only god’s grace & love can save us. We must respond to this great love and mercy.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment