Welcome to my blog....a collection of Christian notes, thoughts, other words of wisdom and some general fun stuff from various sources.





Sunday, November 18, 2007

Here’s an update on my incredibly interesting life…..

It really cooled off here on Friday, at least for Florida. It was like being inside a freezer at work all day, so when I got home and got ready to go for a walk Friday night, I bundled up with a long sleeved shirt, flannel shirt over that and then an insulated wool shirt over that, completed with wool ski cap and winter gloves. OK, I know I’m a major wimp—I never liked cold weather in Ohio and now that I’m used to Florida weather, I’m an even bigger wimp. Tracy was all over me about my clothes, laughing and making fun of me. Then, three-quarters of the way through our 40-minute walk, she said I had the right idea because her ears were hurting and cold and her hands were cold. I guess that means we’re both wimps!

Much nicer day weather-wise Saturday. I went and washed the car Saturday morning, went to the store, then came home and went to work, 3:30-midnight.

1 comment:

  1. Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

    ReplyDelete